Thursday, July 21, 2011

.: July is Ending.. Yikes! :.

.:Annual J4 Wkend:.

This is the third year now that our friends from Philly came to MN to visit. We talked this year that perhaps next year we should all meet in a different city; just so we get to experience a new city together. BUT I doubt that is happening since they just find more and more reasons (esp food) to like MN more. This time it was Culver's. Yup, believe it. We went there alot during the weekend. 

Funny how much and bad we eat during our vacations! This time I gained 6 lbs! I went from 113 to 119 lbs. Thank goodness I have been pretty good since then and now I am back to 113 lbs. I feel good about my weight. I won't mind losing a few more pounds since Duong and I are planning to Chicago in mid-August. There are not eating limits when we go on vacation. I won't be surprised if that is where we spend most of our money during vacation. We are definitely having deep dish pizza, chili hot-dogs (even though I am NOT a fan or hot-dogs, yuck!) and chowing down in Chinatown!

Here is the MN - Philly gang J4 2011

We love to flex to show off our muscles! 
Oh, where did the summer go.. It's already almost over and I barely got to enjoy it. This summer has been packed with classes, work and doing things for other people. I really need to do more for myself (no, not just studying!). I didn't even get to post up my Summer Bucket List.

Here it is.

Summer Bucket List:
-Cherry of Spoon
-Hiking then have a Picnic
-State Fair in Stp
-Watch Sunset
-Watch Sunrise
-Spend a day in Downtown
-Spend a day in Uptown then Calhoun
-Visit Laura and her family in Austin, MN
-Road Trip to Chicago

I had to cut down alot since I recently realized that I really couldn't do anything til August (and when classes are over) unless it's on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment