Wednesday, August 24, 2011

.:I LOVE Baking Cookies.:

Ingredients:
- 1 lb salted butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 4 large eggs (5 small eggs)
- 6 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 lbs of chocolate chips (mix and match or add according to your liking)
- 1 pack of pudding mix (Secret ingredient!!! Any flavor you want or just vanilla)

*Big batch of cookies!

Throw in all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl

Hand mix or I use the Kitchen-Aid hand mixer

Bake in 350 degrees for a few minutes


I love chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies!!! A mix with Oatmeal is the BEST!
  • I like to take them out of the oven right away when they brown just a little on the outside.
  • IF they look like they need more time, I keep them on the hot baking tray. I don't put them back because that just overcooks it. The hot tray will firm them up.
  • I like to use the brown paper bag to absorb some of the oil from the cookies. This way your cookies are not so oily. I use wax paper on the cookie sheets during baking.
  • I use this recipe everytime I make my cookies, so I've become a cookie machine and have made it for several events. 

No comments:

Post a Comment