Friday, April 19, 2013

..:21 Days:..

I only made it 21 days direct-carb-free and alcohol free. Yes, it was hard to do. We went to an open bar wedding... and planned to eat carbs to celebrate our 4th year meeting anniversary. Hoping back on the banwagon can be difficult especially when it's the start of your period too. The first day of it was push day at the gym and it was difficult to stand, lean, push and just be there at the gym. But I "pushed" through it and got it done. The next scheduled cheat day is May 3rd when Lia visits.

Here is one of my recent yummy dishes I made. I looked for recipes and videos, but many of them were all ground beef with tomato and cheese dishes... I wanted healthier and Asian flavored... So I made my own version of stuffed bell peppers!

The veggies I chose carrots, onions, basil and cilantro.

Group pork, 3 eggs, oyster sauce, salt and black pepper.

Mix the veggies in with the pork mix!

Prepare the bell peppers by cutting the top and taking out the seeds.

Stuff them with the pork/veggies mix. Cover with foil. Bake for an hour, 400 degrees. Uncover and bake for another 15-20 to brown them. It was tasty and easy to make! 

1 comment: