Thursday, January 3, 2013

..:Operation V Day 2:...

             Operation V started yesterday, Jan 2, and it will go until Feb 15th, that is roughly about 45 days.
V stands for two things; Vegas and V-shape! 
             Yes, I am normal.. I ate alot during the holidays. Even though I work-out nearly  everyday, that doesn't matter much when you are consuming 1500+ calories a days. They say "What you eat (your diet) is 80%, and your workout is 20% of weight gain/ weight loss."  I love my chocolates, sweets and noodles! My goal is to loose the holiday weight, which is less than 5 lbs... tone up my belly. I can't wait to see my small little 1-2 pack come back in.

             You might think it's ridiculous; but it's self-improvement for my mind, body and soul to know I can accomplish this... So I have set up a reward for myself. If I feel like I met my goal by Feb 12, I am buying myself the most  beautiful dress to wear for Vegas! If I fail, I will be feeling crummy and will have to wear a dress I already have...
             To make things easier... I might have to ban FAST FOOD, even Culver's, for a while. Although I am not a regular at fast food places... I do give in every once and a long while! I will have to limit my intake of desserts, chocolate, sweets and noodles ----> my favorite foods. I will have to indulge in lots of protein and fruits! :)
             What I ate today.... hmmmm.. I personally think I ate alot!! Blah for the second day.
-1 bbq quarter leg  -1 big salad -2 bananas  -1 milk -lots of cherry tomatoes - chicken thigh stirfry  -green beans  -green tea  -2 fried eggs  -tamarind
             The first few days are the hardest... I  say this because I am going from 2000 cals to 1200 ish cals. Our body needs to adjust to the change!

No comments:

Post a Comment