Friday, March 29, 2013

..:10 Weeks Left:..

10 weeks left. Hon is cutting. Thank goodness! It's much easier to eat well when he is cutting. Why? Because there is less temptations around. It's day #5 and I feel great. It's been clean eating of meats, veggies and fruits. I have no cravings right now.

Earlier this morning at our training, there sat a bowlful of Hersey chocolates and colorful Starbursts... I didn't even eat one! I did take 4 dark chocolates and put them in my desk so I can have them to give to the kids. This is NOT like me... I love chocolate and I usually never say "No!"

Yes, I diet and yes, it's become a healthy life style choice too. However, I have to admit I never did it cleanly for weeks. The longest clean consecutive days I have had is probably 14 days. Now I am attempting to go 42 days. I always had cheat days and then back to dieting. It was as if I was dieting and working out so that I could eat the chocolates and the cupcakes! Basically a balance of good and bad food.

Right now, I feel like I'm overcoming it... This whole mind over matter. And I know I am going to win.

My scheduled cheat day is when Lia comes into town. It will just be one cheat meal! I've also swore off alcohol til then too. I feel like my body just needs to be cleansed! I did well. I went to eat with some friends the other day and I made very smart choices. I let go of the thought of "Well I'm out with friends. I'm going to pay for it, why not order something yummy and delicious." or "I'm celebrating, so I could cheat!"  There will be another test this weekend when I go to lunch with the girls. We're going to Old Spaghetti Factory (lots of pasta!). I already looked at their menu online and decided I'd order a chicken salad.

Hon is helping me by measuring my body fat... So I am not concentrating on the weight loss, but the fat loss! I have not weighed myself in 5 days! ---> this is different because I usually weigh myself almost everyday to keep myself in check. Lately I have been more motivated to workout because I notice the changes in my body. I actually have a BUTT now! :)
******************************************************************


"What are words
If you really don't mean them
When you say them

What are words
If they're only for good times
Then they're done"

No comments:

Post a Comment