Wednesday, August 7, 2013

..:Already that time of the year:..

             It's already that time of the year. It's time to go back to work. It's near the end of summer. We're two weeks away from the Great MN State Fair, the real sign that summer is over. For over a month now, I've seen ads and commercials for back to school. Everytime I see one, I get a little bit more depressed. As excited as I am to see the students and be in the classroom again, I have to admit I LOVE spending time with my husband. I just love being around him and being near him. It's a sense of warmth and being home that is secure and enjoyable. I only have a few days left to relax and be in the moment.
             When work starts again next week, it's going to be busy. I know stress is already lined up! This school year is going to be a bit different for me. I will have different responsibilities and life will just be different.
           We're getting ready to move. I am tired of moving, tired of packing and unpacking... But I know we are not ready for a house. It's too soon and I just don't want a mediocre house. If I am going to spend that much money, it needs to meet several criteria. Perhaps in a few years, we will be ready for a house. I just know that being away for 2/3 of the summer gives us little time to look and find a new home. However we did find a lovely community to live in. It's by another lake. For some reason the past places all have been near lakes!
Summer time is the best time to eat cucumber salad!
Since I have been back from Asian, I crave and want spicy cucumber salad almost everyday! I am most definitely making some tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment