Thursday, October 24, 2013

..:In Our 6th Month:..

One of the first few things we purchased when we found out we were expecting. We bought the Britax jogging stroller and the carseat. We started setting it up right when we got it... took it for a spin with our Vikings bear. It was so fun! I can't wait for our little one to come into this world, so we can meet her and take her on a stroll.

One of my first real and few cravings I have had since being pregnant. My appetite hasn't been all that great! But this 7 layer homemade dip was delicious! Of course, I totally overdid it and made too much. It took 3 days to eat it all even with honey helping me.

 I bought a few dresses for me to wear post-pregnancy. Yikes! I hope it won't be too hard to get back to my pre-preggo body. I am determined though! I plan to do the chicken diet without rice and with fruits and vegetables. I plan on being maternity leave for about 6 weeks. I can't wait to meet my little girl and spend 9 whole weeks with her! :) We are so excited to this new chapter of out life! Oh, how life is going to change. One thing for sure is we will not be able to go to the gym together anymore. We'll have to take turns and most likely I will not be going to the real gym. I will have to go to our apartment gym and workout at home. Lots of changes in a few months, however I know it'll be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment