Wednesday, December 29, 2010

.:For 2011 I Will:.

1. Save money! This is super important since I will not be working and will be student teaching this Fall 2011. To accomplish this goal, I will live simply live with the clothes I have, the make-up I have and spend very little on myself. I will convince Duong to eat out less (he'll save more too in return). I know this can be done because I have learned so much in 2010 about my finances and have made pretty good decisions this year. My financial motto will be "Live with necessities."
2. Health and Wellness! I will lose 5 more lbs for the Key West Trip and maintain 115 throughout the year. To accomplish this goal I will continue to workout and eat healthy. I will not keep any junk food in the house. This will be hard to do because Duong loves Chips and we love love love Ice Cream. Good thing Duong will be dieting for Key West, FL too. I know this goal can be accomplished because of the things I have learned from this year 2010 and I know I can.
3. Take my mother on a vacation! My mother has expressed interest in going to Vegas, PA, Texas, Hawaii and Florida. I have called Delta and it seems difficult to have her travel since she is in a wheelchair and immobile. In March 2010, she had a pretty bad infection and was in ICU for a week. My family and I dealt with all sorts of emotions and I swore to myself that I would take her on a vacation. I need to do this in 2011 or else I may never forgive myself. There are a couple of choices from Lake Superior Duluth to as far as Vegas. I have even contempted taking her to Atlantic City, NJ since it's a mini Vegas and it's right by the ocean.
4. School. School. I have a couple classes to finish before student teaching this fall. I have three tests of the Praxis II, that I NEED to pass. I need to apply for my MN license to teach. 2011 is soo important and I need to stay focus. Focus on the prize (to be a teacher)!! I know these goals can be accomplished with lots of hard work and studying. I can't afford to fail a class nor fail a test. This year is CRUNCH year for me. I know the little steps that I need to take in order to accomplish my goal this year.
5. And then there are the smaller things that I would like to focus on to better myself.
a. Organize my Education Files. This way I am ready to teach, documents are easy to find and less clutter.
b. Lit more candles. Creates more relaxing and romantic atmosphere.
c. Run a 5k. Practice running. Run outside. Run around Calhoun. Run a 5k!
d. Eat more vegetables. 
e. Give everyday 100%.
f. Smile today. Be happy now.
g. Drink less alcohol, drink more water.
h. Spend time with my loved ones.
i. Spend more time with myself, so that I am not burnt out.
j. Spend more time outside.
k. Learn to cook, make, bake something new every month.
l. Knit at least one scarf.
m. Do at least one painting.
n. Do and finish at least one Scrapbook.
o. Be less of a crabby-patty.
p. Stretch more and everyday.
q, r, s. Be more considerate. Nicer to people. Listen more.
t. Talk less!!
u, v. Walk straighter. Sit Straighter.
w. Spend more time playing rather than planning.
x. Go HIKING at least once this summer.
y. See the ocean/lake/pool. Dip my feet in.
z. Whatever happens in 2011, I am ready to tackle, to cook, to clean, to eat, and to JUST DO IT.


Whew! I think I have covered it all. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment