Monday, December 13, 2010

I love Christmas

Oh, how I love Christmas! Every-since I could remember, Christmas has always been my favorite holiday. It's not just the fact that it's a celebration of Christ's Birthday, but the joy of giving, the excitement of family together and of course all the lights and decorations. Duong and I have decided on a small tree this year, which I found this one at the thrift store. It had ornaments, flowers and lights on it already. Pretty sweet deal! We also have a number of other items up: wreath, stockings, lights, snowflake mirror/window clings and tassels.

Shopping this year has been relaxing and easy for me. We did our tradition of Secret Santa selection amongst the siblings. I got one of my brothers and his list was easy to accomplish. :)  I noticed many of us had very practical and essential items listed rather than ridiculous wants that drive people insane. It muse be the economy or the fact that my siblings are all older and more thoughtful. I decided to make family calendars through Snapfish.com. It was pricier than I thought, but the end products were lovely. I can't wait to share them with my family. Duong and I will be exchanging our presents before he leaves to Philly this Friday.  I think he got me a dress, maybe the purple dress from Express, that I have been eying for a while. If it's not, it's okay. I still have a handful of dresses that I have not worn yet and the New Years dress has already been selected. Oh, I can't wait til Christmas!! Did I mention that I will be baking everyone treats too!

Tonight's workout will be cardio. Last night I did half weights and half cardio already.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love thrift stores? :)

    Merry Christmas to you and Duong. Hope to see you guys soon. Maybe this Saturday when Laura is in town?

    ReplyDelete