Monday, January 24, 2011

.:January Dishes:.

Spicy Beef Meatball Mushroom Soup
I love it because it's LOW calories!! I made enough for me to eat this whole week. Today at the gym, I weighed in at 114lbs. I'm super excited (since I ate pretty bad over the weekend --Pho and Eggrolls at my moms). Goss, these last 5lbs are so hard to loose. I'm already working out and eating pretty healthy, so now I have to be on my toes if I want to accomplish my goal by March 2011. Last week's workout was all CARDIO. This week I am back to alternating between cardio and weights.


Spicy Pork/Shrimp Pad Thai
I made this within 20 minutes for dinner last night. The pho was left over from having Pho for lunch at my mom's. Of course I made it spicy. It was so good and probably the BEST Pad-Thai I have ever made. I didn't have any bean sprouts (which Duong is not a fan of) or peanuts around. I made two pans of it, so Duong has plenty more to eat. Lucky guy, eh?!


Shrimp Mushroom Soup

Mushroom soup that I made two weeks ago. I like that there were also straw mushrooms in it, but the shrimp doesn't bring enough flavor to the soup. I definitely like the beef meatball soup version better!


Masalam Curry w/Rice
Duong and I LOVE curry, so we bought four different kinds of curry from the Asian store to try them out. This is trail #1, Masalam Curry. I made it Kao-poon style with straw mushroom and bamboo. Duong had his with vermicelli noodles and ate it for 4 days straight (Yes, I made a huge pot of it). He ate it for lunch and dinner since he is bulking. :) Since I am dieting, I only ate one bowl and it was with Rice. It was very good with rice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment