Monday, January 17, 2011

.:Weekend in Austin, MN:.

We has such a great time in Austin, MN with Laura's family. I absolutely adore and enjoy her kids. They are so fun to be around. Abe and Laura, you guys are great parents. I love how Kunnur mimics Abe's funny faces. I love how Halle can eat 3 cookies before everyone wakes up and finishes her milk on the spot. I love how Neve makes up her own jokes and can count to 42 in Hmong. I love hearing your tips and stories about being parents. You two making parenting so exciting and soooo magical!
Even though the girls and I did not step foot outside at all over the weekend, I had such a good time chatting, cooking, eating and playing with the kids. It was definitely a memorable trip. What made it especially cute was Halle's little crush on Duong... ;)
The girls and I agreed that if we didn't meet our weight loss goal, then we have to put up a picture of ourselves on FB as a profile for a week... Scary?!! Ecks!

No comments:

Post a Comment