Wednesday, February 16, 2011

.:Do you believe in yourself:.

"As much as my work in television has been a big dream, the truth is that I never set out to create this huge life. The path to my success was never about attaining incredible wealth or celebrity. It was about the process of continually seeking to be better, challenging myself to pursue excellence on every level.

What I know for sure is that it's only when you make the process your goal that your big dream will follow. That doesn't mean your process will necessarily lead you to wealth or fame—in fact, your dream may have nothing to do with tangible prosperity, and everything to do with creating a life filled with joy, no regrets and a clear conscience.

The whole point of being alive is to evolve into the complete person you were intended to be. I believe you can only do this when you stop long enough to hear the whisper you might have drowned out, that small voice compelling you toward the kind of work you'd be willing to do even if you weren't paid. Once you tune out the noise of your life and hear that call, you face the biggest challenge of all: to find the courage to seek out your big dream, regardless of what anyone else says or thinks."



I love this quote:
The whole point of being alive is to evolve into the complete person you were intended to be. - Oprah Winfrey


http://www.oprah.com/omagazine/What-I-Know-for-Sure-Dreams


I know my calling, my dream job, my passion and my being is to be a GREAT and INSPIRING teacher. But right now it seems so far away. Seems like I have waited so long to make a difference, to impact lives.... I'm praying that things will go as planned and I will be teaching in Jan of 2012. It's only 10 months away I tell myself. 2011 is going to be a busy busy year full of changes and I am sooo excited to see it unfold.


Recently, I am feeling blown out (--> probably not even a term, but fitting). I don't think my weight is going to budge much. I'm happy with my weight, my size and myself. I'm working harder than before at it, so I can eat whatever I want when I am on vacation next month. Roasted pork, I will consume you everyday!!! I can't wait to munch on the crispy friend pork skin!!
**********************************************************


Recent Delights:
Spicy Papaya without the Shrimp and Crab Paste 
Baked Mayo/Spicy Mussel 
 Yummy Crab Salad
 Fish w/Green Bell Pepper Soup
 Valentine Cheat Day -Grilled Cheese Sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment