Sunday, February 6, 2011

.:The things we give up:.

So this month my coworkers and I decided to give up meat (except seafood and eggs). It's been 6 days and so far so good. The biggest temptation I had was going to Sean's Bday party yesterday. There was Beef Laab and chicken wings (my favorite)! Otherwise I have been eating alot of veggies, which is a super super plus for my diet! I am hoping to be at 110lbs by the end of this month with the help of this sacrifice. Also starting this week, I am going to do interval cardio instead of steady running. I am still doing weight training every other day. I don't follow any particular workout plan. I just make them up everyweek so that I am not bored. Now that I am doing more weight days, I notice I am toning up... :)


Today for Superbowl Sunday, I am eating corn chips with salsa for dinner. Pretty healthy eh?! Duong is on no carbs so he is having wings! No beer and no alcohol here. 


Recent foods:
We had Frankie's Chicken Alfredo pizza and hald rack of ribs from Frankie's Chicago Pizza & Grill. I was not impressed. It needed more flavor.. more seasoning!
What's better? 
My homemade spicy papaya salad and spring rolls!
Have you ever had avocado with condensed milk? It's really yummy! Try it.
 I have been making cookies from scratch. I can't remember the last time I bought cookies from the grocery store. This is homemade chocolate chip and butterscotch cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment