Wednesday, November 30, 2011

.:Thanksgiving Weight:.

An average American gains 9 pounds during the holidays! Yikes!

I gained 5 pounds after the long weekend of eating and drinking. It's been 3 days after the festivities have been over, I am still not satisfied with how much I have not lost yet. Boy! If it's hard already for me, being pretty healthy, eating and exercising, it must be extremely hard for other people.
I need to get back to original weight or even a few pounds less so that it won't be so terrible after the the Christmas and NYE's celebrations.

I am THANKFUL for great friends and family.
I love my family! I am thankful for my wonderful fiance.
He is the sunshine in my life and makes me extremely happy.


‎'For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.'


***********************************************************************
My Thankful Dress

My very first turkey. Of course, Asian Style.

Just like my chicken!
Garlic, onion, lemon grass, oyster sauce, fish sauce

Broil to brown, cook 4 hours in 350 degrees

No comments:

Post a Comment