Friday, June 8, 2012

..:Another Payment Down:..

Omg, I am hyperventilating from all these payments. I need a hug from the fiance, but he's not here. I just purchased THE flowers and I spent more on it than my cake... That's totally terrible right! I hope I didn't over do it. I only ordered 3 different flowers... I got red/white roses, white hydrangeas and deep red lilies!

My justification for them:
-8 table centerpieces
-3 at BG table
-2 bouquets, 2 Boutonnieres
-10 smalls around the hall
-NOW: 5 big arrangements...

I guess it doesn't help that we also made other payments too... My head is spinning!

Breathe.... 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.....

Where am I going to put them all once they arrive?

Btw, my friend photographer pulled out too.... So I am not sure what I am going to do yet. :(

Regardless... I am having the wedding of my dreams (even more!!).
Most of all, I'm excited to be the MRS!

No comments:

Post a Comment