Friday, June 29, 2012

.:Blessed to have such great girls in my life:.

Put on your dancing shoes and let's go to CHICAGO!!!
Post Topic: Bachelorette Celebration in Chicago, IL

The Bad: I got a terrible rash from my plant. Apparently, my house plant, which later I found out is a dumb cane, that I have had for 4-5 years, is poisonous! Yes, I cut some leaves off and the sap go on my arms. The poison gave me the most terrible, burning rash ever. I felt like my arms were going to fall off at one point! I cried to the fiance about it. Long story make it short, it's better now and I am soooo happy!

Roy's Hawaiian Restaurant



The Good: The girls and I got back from Chicago for my Birthday/Bachelorette weekend. It was absolutely amazing. The food, the company, the hotel, the weather, and nearly every was great. I'm so thankful to have Lia as my Bridesmaid/MOH. She is the kindest, smartest and greatest person of all. She thought of everything from surprising me with a cake to bringing Skinny Girl. I'm so glad I did it in Chicago and that weekend. I totally needed it to forget about the stress of the wedding and my ugly rash!

Thank you girls for a great time!
I'm now 27 years old. I've learned so much over the years, experienced the goods and bads. I know there will only be more to come as life goes on.

**************************************************************************

What's next you say????
-Enjoying the summer with my dear husband
-Spending the rest of the summer (in about 3 weeks) with the PA friends and family
-Attending R&A's wedding... then off we go to St. Lucia (the Sandals!!!!!)
-Somewhere, we'd like to fit in a Chicago trip before the summer ends...

Somehow in between all of this, we have to continue to eat well, continue our workouts in order to look great on the beaches of St. Lucia. Oh, dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment