Friday, June 1, 2012

..:To PhotoBooth or Not:..

Seriously, we are spending more and more money than we anticipated. Yikes! But what's a couple+ more  $$$ added, so we can have a photobooth... Mainly it's for the guests to enjoy. For us to get copies of all the pictures of our guests. We are also going to take over 10 pics of JUST US! :P

Originally we did want a photobooth, but we changed our mind after looking at prices. I bought a nice beach backdrop for our wedding photos in place of PB... But then a Living Social Deal came along and we debated and bought it. And then we ended up cancelling our L.S. deal and booking straight through them for a negotiated price. We are getting a pretty good rate using Twin Cities Fun PhotoBooth. We are getting it because we want the memories. We want the guests to go home with pictures! 

We are having it all. The best for the best of our friends and families. I am sooo darn excited. My co-worker told me the other day that I get so happy and excited talking about my wedding. Hmmm.. Isn't that how it should be? Super fun. Super excited. Super ready to be the new Mrs. XXXXX.

I have been couponing for Bridal Shower favors and candies. Just today, I realized how much I have collected over the past 2 months. I definitely need to STOP. No more. But I can say that I spent a very good little amount on it all. I can't wait to have it done yet cherish the moments of it.. I just want to be able to use what I have and clear out some space.
See my bicep! :)

Honey is going to Vegas for his dual bachelor party with his friend, Rich. I'm going to miss him, even tho it's only going to be for 4 days! I promise I will get alot of things done while he is away...

I will:
-workout everyday.    -organize the Bridal shower & wedding items.    -order flowers.     -clean the apartment.    -call my loans.   -do wedding signs.   -write out wedding name cards.   -eat HEALTHY!   -visit my mother.   * I may try to tan if the weather cooperates.   *I may try to coupon if there are any GREAT deals.   * I might get around to prepping for S.S.

23 days til our wedding.  14 days til my birthday.   14 days til Chicago.  17 days til S.S. 

BTW, grant my wish GOD... I want to hear good news. I would feel 100x more secure once I sign the papers! Many THANKS in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment