Tuesday, January 31, 2012

..:Always Look For Deals..:


Bought:
140 address labels
100 postcards
50 brochures
50 rack cards
50 oversized postcards
10 notecards w/10 envelopes
10 sticker labels
1 lawn sign
1 banner
1 poster


All for $41.93; Mostly from ordering extra brochures (serving as wedding invitations) and adding pictures to the brochure and the poster, otherwise everything was free. Awesome deal!!!

Yes, I have given in and started couponing too! I have had two shopping trips and definitely learned alot. A huge part of the reason why I decided to coupon was I want to save more money for the wedding. My last trip, I paid $2.17 oop for two boxes of WhoNu Cookies, 2 4-pks of Activia and 2 boxes of Cheerios (Peanut Butter and Dulce de Leche).

I recently joined Pinterest.com. It is so addicting. I love it. I can't stop looking at the pins. I love all the wedding ideas, the fitness and motivational quotes along with really yummy desserts.

It's been over 2 weeks and I have not put my dress back on. Surprising, huh?!? I still need to get my dress hemmed and altered around the hips. I want to wait until I get back to my desired weight before doing so. I want to lose a few more pounds, so it can balance out after all the wedding and NH celebrations. I want to no have to worry about it during my trip to PA and St. Lucia.

This week is honey's birthday. We are celebrating in multiple ways.. starting this Thursday by going out for Chinese. I am also making his favorite bunbohue soup. I will take pictures and blog about it.

Here is one of my most recent new soup I ate. I had it during Vietnamese New Year weekend. Bun Mam is a native vermicelli noodle fish soup.


Bun Mam


No comments:

Post a Comment