Monday, January 2, 2012

...:Happy New Year 2012:...

Happy 2012!!! 


2011 has been great. And 2012 will be another great year. It's important to keeping looking for the good in people and in life. Of course I am still going to keep working out and eating healthy. These are not just new year's resolutions, but my way of life. My life is about bettering myself to be happy... to live the best life I can live... to be the person I want to be.


Lately, I have been annoyed by people; who are lazy, inconsiderate and make terrible decisions in life and then complain about how life sucks. Life does not suck, you suck at life!!! As much as I love them and want to be there for them... I am pretty much to the point where I feel like I am wasting my words and energy. They need to pick themselves up and fix it. No one is going to fix the problem for you... Why fail yourself!!! So cliche, but so true... "Love yourself first." Love yourself enough.



From's my friend, Pj's status" 
"note to self-- LET GO of the things/ppl that are not worth it...the bad experiences-let them be bygones and learn from them, but don't forget about them because mistakes can happen more than once... the good things-remember them so you can reciprocate it in this new year... EMBRACE the CHANGES that you cannot control-if you can't fix it, maybe it was meant to 'change' YOU instead--to become a better, stronger and wiser person.. and LOVE YOURSELF... it starts and ends with you.."


In 2012, I am looking forward to soo many wonderful things:

  • Getting married! And going to two 2 best friends' weddings.
  • Having my own classroom!
  • Going to Mexico/Caribbeans!
  • Spending more time with friends and family. 
  • It's quite simple... IF I did all these things above than I am fulfilled! 

I will leave on this special note from 20: 40 Vision.

"The world is not watching you. There is no finish line. You can let yourself feel some freedom to figure s*** out. Slow down. Don’t chase the ladder or the limelight. Take some time to just be with yourself too.”


No comments:

Post a Comment