Sunday, January 8, 2012

..:What is Reasonable:..

Lately, I have been adding and crunching numbers to see what is reasonable. I have been searching up prices here and there. I am iffy about using services. The biggest reason is because I want to do it all. I am the type of person where I want to supervise or do it myself so things are to my liking. Yes, this could easily result in me turning into a crazy bridezilla! AHHHHH! Yikes! However, I have been drawing, mapping and planning my vision of this wedding... So I do want things to work out in my favor!

I think it is rediculous to pay 3 or 4 times the amount of cost for a bouquet of flowers when I already have a vision of what I want. Plus, I will have the summer off to do it all. Of course, it's understandable to have someone else do it if I didn't have the vision, talent or the time... But I love doing arts and crafts things. At my sister's wedding, I made all the bouquet and did the center pieces... She paid for her bridal bouquet and a few center pieces and it costed so much! It wasn't even extra fancy or anything! I was also disappointed that they did the center pieces there at the wedding. You would expect it to be ready when it arrived.

I am still debating about my perfect wedding dress. I want to go back to the WC and buy the one I like there... but there is a GoodWill Bridal Showcase Event on Feb 25th. I would like to go there first. If there is not one in my size that I like... But I am hoping to get LUCKY!

This is the link to the GoodWill Bridal Showcase Event:
http://www.goodwilleasterseals.org/site/PageServer?pagename=bridalshowcase

You have probably already seen it.. the websites where they are selling a wedding dress for $200-$300, even designer dresses. Is it a scam or if I order from it, will I get a nice quality dress? I have been reading many many mixed reviews and the thing is anyone can write on these forums. I just can't convince myself that the money is worth the risk. Most of these companies/sites are from Asian and have a reputation of being unreachable. Another scary factor is I have not tried on the dress yet. What if it doesn't fit right?! It's just too nerve racking for such an important item. There are so many things to worry about already... I don't want to add the wedding dress to it.

I'll leave you my very first successful attempt of making stuffed chicken wings. It was so delicious!

After deboning the wing, stuff it with eggroll type filling. 

I bake it to cook it first.

Then I pan fried it to brown and crisp the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment